Monday, September 8, 2008


I thought Kim Porter was getting at least 30,000 a month for child support? She looks dated and cheap in this shiny hot mess!



Jordin Sparks looks ultra sexy in this leopard Dolce & Gabbana dress!


Did Tia Mowry just rolled out of bed and wore her boyfriend's shirt? Talking about no effort!


Angela Simmons looks fabulous in this red and black plaid dress but Vanessa Simmons ensemble was beyond boring!


Adrienne Bailon attire is a bundle of confusion. I don't know where it begins or finish!



If I see another Herve Herger bandage dress on the red carpet, I am going to scream! Lori Ann Gibson looks good but she continues to try too hard with her ridiculous poses.

I am either having a tranny moment or Omarosa actually looks great. Her weave even look half way decent!




Cupid Hayes (whoever she is) looks fabulous in this pale yellow ruffled collared dress

0 comments:

HOME