Sunday, September 7, 2008

2008 MTV Music Awards

Best Dressed

Christina Aguilera was Va Va Voom in this sexy black beaded Roberto Cavalli with sheered panels dress! It is a little too much going on for my taste plus it looks like it might be a wardrobe malfunction but she looks great. Her hair and eye make-up on the other hand was not so great.



I loved this red and black striped Alexis Lamontagne gown on Pink. It's bold and over-the- top just like Pink.



Ciara looks wonderful in this silver metallic belted Dolce & Gabbana dress and believe it or not I love her bouffant hair!



I guess the fashion police finally get a night off from arresting Solange. She finally got it right with this fabulous fuchsia tiered Moschino trapeze dress and her weave is just the right amount of hair. She realized that one does not have to look like a fashion victim to get attention!



Lauren Conrad looks great in this gray and white hand-painted bubbled Pogah dress!


Audrina Partridge looks pretty in this gold sequined Elie Saab dress.


Even though Jordin Sparks black with fuchsia belted sequined Betsey Johnson dress looks a little too promy, she looks wonderful!


Paris Hilton is rocking the IT raspberry color for Fall in this flirty Miu Miu dress.


The Pussy Cat Dolls looks sensational and sophisticated for a change!


The Best Comeback!



I vowed to the Fashion Gods that I would never ever post Brittany Spears on my blog but this was an exception because she looks fabulous! She is sparkling in her silver fringed and one-shouldered Versace dresses. After she got rid of that dead beat loser, she got her life back on track. I still can't believe she actually won awards for her hideous songs. Who cares about talent nowadays?


Worst Dressed


I was on the fence with this Rihanna's Peter Pilotto ensemble. I love the edginess of it and she continues to take risk and they normally pay off. I don't hate it but I don't love it either. You know what they say if you have to talk yourself into liking a garment, leave it at the store!



Kerri Hilson blue silk dress looks like a cheap ghetto prom dress! I hate this look from her hideous hair to her peep-toe booties.

Toccara looks like an extra in Grease! The only thing I like about this get-up is her t-shirt.



Lindsay Lohan just looks miscellaneous and her ridiculous wavy extensions looks atrocious!

0 comments:

HOME