Monday, September 29, 2008

Fashion Icon: Anna Wintour













Anna Wintour has always been my Fashion Icon since 1988, my junior year in high school. I would pick up a Vogue magazine while my classmates were reading "Word Up"( a teen magazine). The editor-in chief of American Vogue is like a fashion superhero who fights against hideous fashion all over the world! Anna Wintour is known for her trademark bob and her oversize sunglasses. Her style is impeccable and forever chic. She loves wearing Chanel, Oscar de la Renta and Prada. Her second home is the front row of every A-List fashion show around the world. The movie 'The Devil Wears Prada" written by Lauren Weisberger is widely suppose to be based on Anna Wintour starring Meryl Streep. Even if Anna Wintour is a hot mess to work for, I would be her assistant any day of my life!

0 comments:

HOME