Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Fashion Pics

The Red Thread: The Inspiration & Passion of Valentino Garavani

Mary J. Blige and Vivica Fox

Mary J. Blige looks great in this red ruched cocktail dress but either she is greasy or she overdose on the bronzer!



I am sorry but Vivica Fox just look like a St. Louis pimp. She is trapped in a 1980 time warp. I am glad she is rocking the jumper but she dates it with the hideous fuchsia hat and matching shoes. She needs to save them for church. I had the opportunity to watch her show "GlamGod" and I was not impress at all. It is a reality show about boot-leg fashion stylists and their D-list clients. It's a hot mess. I am so tired of these reality shows trying to imitate Project Runway!


Liv Tyler looks absolutely beautiful in this red Oscar de la Renta strapless bubbled dress.



Jazlene Gonzalez is giving me fever in this gorgeous white draped asymmetrical dress! I am glad she finally realize the difference between sexy and sleazy.


The fushion singer Miri Ben Ari looks sensational in this white draped dress!

Harper's Bazaar Celebrates Their September 2008 Cover Model Tyra Banks



Tyra, Tyra, Tyra. The dress is just a boring black strapless dress and I am not jumping out of my chair. Her hideous lace front baby hair weave is just awful. Her hair looked so cute styled in a sleek bob on the premiere of "America's Next Top Model" tonight. She either needs to rock the bob or fire her hairstylist immediately!


Rachel Roy usually look chic and polished, what happen? I know she recently had a baby and her boo Damien Dash is having financial problems but it's no need to look like a dishevel bag lady!

Fashion stylist Rachel Zoe looks OK in this black ruffled dress. She has access to fabulous designer clothes and this is all she comes up with?

0 comments:

HOME